- 25 Minutes to White Sand Beaches
- Brand New 1- & 2-Story Single Family Home Designs
- Private, Gated Community with Low Fees & No CDD
- Excellent K-12 & High Education Schools Nearby
- Close Proximity to a Wide Array of Shopping, Restaurants, and all the Recreation Options Southwest Florida has to offer
- Large, Private Homesites Just Under 1 Acre in Size
- Easy Access to I-75 and Southwest Florida International Airport
- Close to Everyday Conveniences – Publix (2.5 mi) & Target (6 mi)
- Corkscrew Estates includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
- Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) 2020 Builder of the Year for the most certified single-family homes
Corkscrew Estates in Estero, Florida is a private, gated community featuring 59 estate homesites with low fees and no CDD. Find new construction Estero homes that offer unique flexibility and customization of your home and backyard, ranging from 2,500-5,600+ square feet, all situated on private homesites just under 1 acre in size. Includes a fiber network lightning fast Internet speeds.
Corkscrew Estates Location
Corkscrew Estates is located in Estero on Corkscrew Road, east of Alico Road and about four miles from I-75. This location offers convenient access to Gulf beaches, Coconut Point, RSW, FGCU and other Southwest Florida attractions.